- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create engaging content of find ideas and work with the writers team to achieve these
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Work experience as a Content manager, project manager or bloggers / writer OR belief that you have the skills for it and explain us why
Very organized and entrepreneurial, you will need to make decisions by yourself and be independent
Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Excellent writing skills in English
Attention to detail
Extremely good organizational and time-management skills
BSc degree (or studying) in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field in the making or proof of previous work in the area
10-15H / week to start with
To apply send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your resume and tell us why you would be a good fit, ideas that you have for Wholesome Culture, and how you think we could currently improve the strategy in place.
Writer / Blogger / Trend Reporter
We're looking for someone follow the vegan and plant based industry, who knows what's cool before it's out there and that knows what people NEEDS to know.
We're looking for applicants with
- 1-2 years experience in journalism, communications, or creating content for the web
- Flexible schedule
- Attention to detail and perfect writing
- Ability to manage your own workload effectively
- An interest in storytelling across different channel
- Passion for veganism, plant based lifestyle and animal rights
- Write, edit, and proofread articles
- Create guides, feature articles, and news stories about topics related
- Stay on top of the latest and greatest fitness news
- Assist the team in generating new content topics
- Craft highly shareable and attention-grabbing headlines
- Meet regular submission deadlines
To apply send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and tell us why you would be a good fit, ideas that you have for blog articles and how you would implement your ideas, how long it would take you to get one article done. Link to 2-3 samples of work you've created or make us an example of work you would do for us if you don't have any previous work samples.
Graphic Designer / Illustrator Or Artist
We are looking for some to join are team who is great with one or all of the above: illustration, typography, email blast, promotional materials, t-shirt designs.
Ideal candidate would be able to use:
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to create art work from inspiration
- Design weekly email blasts (but if you have knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator you should be good to go)
- Photography and Illustration skills a plus
Paid: Per design or possibility per hour
Please provide previous work samples and why we should consider you :)
Social Media & Marketing - Internship
The ideal candidate understands consumer attention and is able to create compelling content for the platforms that matter. From editing photo and video content to creating animations... and graphics, you must be able to use Photoshop or photo and basic video editing software.
You must also have an eye for design.
• Create photos / quotes and content looking visually great for the Instagram + Facebook page
• Come up with contest and partnership with other brands
• Give news innovative ideas but also ... Execute on those ideas.
• Create content photos and videos (2-3 videos per week) with our product to use on social media
• Edit 1-2 smalls videos per week
• Research user-generated content
• Create compelling Instagram Stories by curating, editing, and optimizing videos and photos
• Work with the broader team to grow social pages and optimize videos, stories and photos
• Explore new social video and photo opportunities, whether it's new platforms, new channels, new priorities, or new formats
• Experience producing and editing digital content or example of previous work (your own Instagram or example of things you would do for us can be use)
• Basic knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro or Final cut pro (video editing software)
• Extremely knowledgeable about Instagram
• Interest in social platforms and data
• Must be comfortable working on Illustrator or Photoshop
• Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback
• Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time
•Must be entrepreneurial and not require micromanagement
To apply send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your resume and tell us why you would be a good fit, ideas that you have for the social media and if how you would implement. And link to 2-3 samples of work you've created or make us an example of work you would do for us. Let us know how much time you have available per week.