Help us make a difference.
Raising awareness and support for the love of animals.
Part of our profits go to animal rescue organizations.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN A BUNDLE : GET 3 BRACELETS OF YOUR CHOICE AND SAVE 25% OFF USING THE CODE BRACELETBUNDLE AT CHECKOUT
A complementary polishing cloth will be included to help you care for your bracelet.
- Handmade in the USA
- Measures 6" by 1/4"
- Flexible enough to adjust fit.
Aluminum is tarnish free, hypoallergenic, and less likely to cause a skin reaction that sterling silver.
Brass and copper will tarnish over time but can be easily polished to restore its shine.
- Comes in a 100% recycled, USA made kraft jewelry box.
Gold Plated Brass & Copper care instructions:
- Brass and copper naturally oxidize and patina over time.
- Some people may experience slight skin discoloration (a greenish tint) caused by their body's natural oils and sweat reacting with the brass or copper.
- To prevent skin discoloration, it is best to take off your brass or copper jewelry every night, clean it with a soft cloth, and avoid wearing it while your skin is moist or while sweating.
- Use the polishing cloth included to restore your brass or copper bracelet's natural shine.
- If your skin turns green, it can easily be washed with soap and water.
Processing will take a bit longer than you may be used to with other brands.
Here’s why: As you know, an important part of our mission is to minimize the impact our operations have on the environment. With that in mind, every single order placed is printed with much love, on demand. That allows us to prevent waste due to overstocking. Please take that into account as additional to the shipping times outlined above.
We’ve entered our busy season and we’ve recently received a high volume of orders. That means the turnaround time for US orders is currently 14 days for processing orders + shipping time.
International turnaround time is currently at 20+ business days depending on customs.
We sincerely apologize for the delay, but we promise it will be worth the wait. :)