Social Media Manager
Are you a passionate social media manager & strategy wiz? Are you always the first person to try out a new IG feature or uncover a new trend? Are you an experienced community manager who knows how to connect with your audience and get them excited?
Wholesome Culture is a fast-growing lifestyle and apparel brand on a mission to inspire the world to choose a plant-based and cruelty-free way of living. We are looking for an energetic professional to join our rapidly growing team to fulfill the duties of the Social Media Manager & Strategist.
You Can Expect To...
- Create & own strategy & management of Wholesome Culture’s Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest
- Set the social strategy and calendar across all platforms, and keep monthly marketing objectives & initiatives in mind
- Execute strategically the publishing of all social content including testing of frequency, timing, and content type optimization (visual content, hashtag keywords, use of emojis, post saved, likes) to keep improving performance
- Create social media copy and coordinate with the team and photographer for visual content
- Understand and adapt content to fit the Wholesome Culture’s brand and voice
- Engage with our community on a daily basis
- Plan and manage giveaways and communication with other brands
- Create, develop, and edit compelling, high-quality social videos with focus on graphics, text, and animation / or work with external creator to do so
- Communicate with team members to produce and publish time-sensitive content in a prioritized manner
- Monitor social media networks for breaking news and viral content which can be shared with the editorial team and on our social channels
- Work with our internal creative team to create the assets for our social media channels on-time & to the highest quality
- Manage and monitor IG polls, contests, and giveaways promoted via Instagram or Tiktok
- Report on feedback from customers & fans
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting across every channel; responsible for identifying trends, key learnings, and recommendations
To Insure Success You Must Have...
- Solid experience in social content development, Instagram, Tiktok, community management, and performance analysis
- Ability to multi-task and execute requirements according to set timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter mentality
- Organized and autonomous
- A desire to constantly look for new solutions and challenge the status quo
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing
- KPI-driven thinking
- Previous experience managing content for a consumer brand an asset
- Previous experience in a remote role an asset
- Able to work remotely during EST hours
About the position:
This is a remote part-time position (Approximately 20 hours/week)
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Social Media Manager” if you fit the description with your resume, cover letter and share with us one strategy you would use on our Instagram that we aren’t doing or could be doing better to increase engagement and or followers.