Social Media Manager
Are you a passionate content creator and social media wiz? Are you always the first person to try out a new IG feature or uncover a new trend? Are you an experienced community manager who knows how to connect with your audience and get them excited?
Then this position is for you!
Wholesome Culture is a fast-growing lifestyle and apparel brand on a mission to inspire the world to choose a plant-based and cruelty-free way of living. We are looking for an energetic professional to join our rapidly growing team to fulfill the duties of the Social Media Coordinator. This job will appeal to you if you are passionate about social content development and building and connecting with a community online.
You can expect to…
- Execute our content calendar across our social media channels & manage postings.
- Engage with our community on a daily basis.
- Plan and manage giveaways and communication with other brands
- Create, develop, and edit compelling, high-quality social videos with focus on graphics, text, and animation.
- Communicate with team members to produce and publish time-sensitive content in a prioritized manner.
- Monitor social media networks for breaking news and viral content which can be shared with the editorial team and on our social channels
- Work with our internal creative team to create the assets for our social media channels on-time & to the highest quality
- Research audience preferences, conduct surveys, and uncover trends.
- Report on online reviews & feedback from customers & fans
- Develop performance reports for all social channels
To ensure success you must have…
- Solid experience in social content development, community management, and performance analysis
- Ability to multi-task and execute requirements according to set timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter mentality
- Organized and autonomous
- A desire to constantly look for new solutions and challenge the status quo
To join our team you must have…
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing
- KPI-driven thinking
- Previous experience managing content for a consumer brand an asset
- Previous experience in a remote role an asset
About the position:
This is a remote part-time position (20 hours/week)
=> Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Social media manager” if you fit the description.