Senior Design Illustrator
Wholesome Culture is more than a clothing company. We're a movement to make the world a kinder and more sustainable place. Our mission is to inspire people to live a sustainable and mindful lifestyle. That includes what we wear, what we eat, and how we treat the planet, animals, ourselves, and each other.
What we are looking for...
Are you a graphic designer able to illustrate amazing designs and understand branding? Do you have a good sense for trendy designs and fashion? Do you have an outstanding portfolio of illustration and or digital designs? Do you love making custom typography?
If yes, we are looking for you!
We're looking for a design illustrator able to create hand drawn illustrations for our tees and other products, custom typography, a great understanding of branding. All content ideas must be original and unique for our products.
The ideal candidate is able to adapt to our minimalist branding and knows how to keep everything clean but original.
As a designer on our team, you'll be responsible for creating our new clothing designs, the packaging of our products, assets such as our packaging thank you note, website design assets on occasion, updating our branding guidelines over time and leading the style direction of the brand.
What You'll Do
- Create our new designs for our products
- Create and execute compelling and effective logos, branding, print and digital media - Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Research and apply graphic and fashion trends to our apparel and accessories
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas for graphic design for each clothing collection
- MUST have experience with illustration and be able to draw fairly fast then digitized the design
- MUST be available minimum 20H per week with the future option of being full-time
- Able to work remotely during EST hours
What You Need
- BFA in graphic design/illustration or self-taught experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in product and graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates original creative thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- A talent to create minimalist but still very present branding
- Takes ownership of every assigned task until the project is complete
- Strongly desires to learn and grow as a professional creative
- Ability to absorb and incorporate feedback quickly and professionally
- Website design experience
- Agency experience
- Experience in creating designs for screen printing is a PLUS
If you like what you hear, please send your resume, portfolio of work and why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.