Wholesome Culture is more than a clothing company. We’re a passionate team of animal and planet lovers working to create a movement for positive change. We believe a plant-based lifestyle is the foundation for a world where all beings are treated with kindness and compassion.
We also operate in an environmentally friendly way by printing all clothing on demand to prevent waste due to overstocking, using water-based ink, and shipping orders in recycled packaging.
What we are looking for...
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset Marketing Manager, able to lead their ideas from concept to implementation with the team and get creative. The ideal candidate has strong experience with digital marketing and customer acquisition in the B2C space. E-commerce experience is a must. We're looking for someone to grow with the team and get excited about building a business with a social impact and a mission that we all care about so much!
You can expect to…
- Plan and carry out the the marketing strategy to accelerate growth and profitability
- Lead and execute day-to-day marketing operation activities to ensure seamless execution and workflow management
- Own KPIs and objectives for revenue and performance targets for paid and
- organic channels
- Own and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing KPIs
- Develop & lead the marketing campaigns including promotions, new product launches & new vertical
- Articulate the vision for Wholesome Culture and translate it into our different channels and assets.
- Oversee and improve performance across paid media channels through creative ideas, and constant AB testing
- Oversee and develop new and previous customer acquisition programs including ambassador program
- Manage a team who report directly into you and lead them in hitting marketing KPI’s
- Oversee and approve email & SMS campaigns strategy
- Oversee optimal customer journey and increase customer retention through creative strategies
- Plan & execute tactics to boost acquisition and conversion rates across the funnel, in collaboration with the team
To ensure success you must have…
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to own and manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Solid management skills with the ability to lead teams and projects
- Aptitude for distilling complex information into concise and actionable next steps
- Highly organized and task oriented
- Strong technical, marketing strategy and number capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees and management
- E-Commerce experience
To join our team, you must have…
- 3+ years experience with proven track record and an in-depth understanding of digital marketing for B2C (in an E-Commerce Preferred, and digital space necessary)
- Proven leadership skills managing a team of 3 people or more
- Strong knowledge of paid and non paid acquisition channel & analytical mind
- Able to work remotely during EST hours – REQUIRED
- Proven experience in efficiently and effectively deploying a marketing budget of over 6 figures.
Please email your cover letter and tell us why you would be a great fit and a resume and your answer to the following questions to email@example.com:
“What is one marketing strategy you would implement/propose, given the current economic climate and why?”
“Name one metric that you would measure success with for that specific strategy”
We look forward to hearing from you!