Email Marketing Strategist
Wholesome Culture is more than a clothing company. We're a movement to make the world a kinder and more sustainable place. Our mission is to inspire people to live a sustainable and mindful lifestyle. That includes what we wear, what we eat, and how we treat the planet, animals, ourselves, and each other.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Email Marketing Strategist with hands-on experience in email campaign production and management to help build effective email programs for Wholesome Culture. The Email Marketing Strategist will be responsible for the audits, strategy, content, and setup of the campaigns and email automations of the current and potential customers. The ideal candidate should have proven success building and managing a variety of email programs for ecommerce products.
What You’ll Do...
- Define and drive email marketing strategy
- Develop email content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, strategy and content, build and deployment of email campaigns, as well as the A/B testing, measurement and reporting
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop email strategy
- Report and provide recommendations on the email program performance monthly
- Own KPIs and objectives for revenue and performance targets
- Use data to continuously test, measure, and optimize the email marketing program
What You Need...
- 2-5 years experience in email marketing production and end-to-end campaign management
- Strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches.
- Experience as a content manager and copywriter
- Experience working with Ecommerce clients with proven results
- If you have experience working with, planning and implementing SMS marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience with email platforms such as MailChimp, Klaviyo, Constant Contact or similar
- Able to work remotely during EST hours
- Flexibility in hours worked as this is a part time role starting at 20-25 hours per month as you would only be overviewing the strategy and some copy
Please email your resume, a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and your answers to the following questions to email@example.com:
“What is one email marketing strategy you would implement/propose, given the current economic climate and why?”
“Name one metric that you would measure success with for that specific strategy”
We look forward to hearing from you!