Ecommerce Logistics Assistant
Wholesome Culture is more than a clothing company. We're a movement to make the world a kinder and more sustainable place. Our mission is to inspire people to live a sustainable and mindful lifestyle. That includes what we wear, what we eat, and how we treat the planet, animals, ourselves, and each other.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for a motivated and passionate logistics assistant to join our team! You will have the chance to learn the real field of E-commerce. You will be working closely with our e-commerce team and assist them with the day-to-day business operations.
What You’ll Do...
- Oversee all Fulfilment operations with third-party logistics (3PL) to ensure accuracy, compliance, and efficiency.
- Liaising and coordinating with our import freight forwarders as well as domestic freight carriers
- Placing orders for all POs/sample needs and maintaining accuracy in all record keeping on orders placed
- Managing supplier relationships and keeping accurate records on all product levels with each supplier
- Working with vendors to maintain accuracy in POs, assisting with any mis-orders or replacement needs and filing claims for missing/mis-ordered products as needed
- Keeping detailed timelines for all POs and ensuring TATs are met on all POs
- Daily reporting on inventory and other day to day operations company wide
- Creation of all ASNs within fulfillment platform and liaising with fulfillment team on any inaccuracies in ASNs
What You Need...
- EXTREME ATTENTION to DETAILS - This is a Must
- Experience and a working knowledge of excel and google sheets
- Previous Logistics Experience preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of freight logistics and 3PL management/platforms
- Previously worked with vendors and suppliers on a regular basis
- Must be able to communicate clearly and rearrange priorities as needed
- High School Diploma
- Able to work remotely during CST hours
- Flexibility in hours worked as this is a part time role starting at 10-20 hours per week
Please email your resume, 3 previous work references and a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit to the following questions to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!