Buddha Bowl - With Green Heaven Dressing
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
Cilantro (a lot or a little depending on how much you like it. I put around 1/4cup)
Half an avocado
1/4 Cup of chickpeas
A bit of Himalayan salt
Maple syrup or any other sweetener (dates would work too)
1/4 Cup water
1. Cut all the veggies
2. Put in the oven at 400F for 30 min the sweet potatoes
3. Cook the rice - 2 cup of water for 1 cup of rice for around 30 min depending on the type of rice you have
4. Boil for 1 min the broccoli and the cauliflower (you could let it raw too but I like when it's a little softer).
5. Make a little tomato salsa with the tomatoes and avocado
6. Blend in a ninja or a magic bullet the ingredients for the dressing
And there you go!