According to the United Nations, to keep our planet flourishing, 30 percent of Earth needs protection by 2030. This would safeguard biodiversity, prevent species from going extinct, and help stop climate change.
That's a pretty huge task, but there's room for each of us to play a part.
Help keep Earth wild by reusing and recycling, reducing your plastic use, and protecting pollinators.
ABOUT THIS TEE
You'll look and feel amazing in this unisex style tee. It's buttery soft, super comfy - and eco-friendly!
- 60% certified organic cotton and 40% poly rPET (recycled plastic bottles)
- White: Small & Medium 100% organic cotton
- Ethically made in WRAP certified factories
- Hand screen printed with love in Brooklyn, NY, using water-based ink
- These run big, so we suggest ordering a size down. Photos show size small.
NOTE: The yarn we use in our eco tees is made from different types of recycled bottles. This means the color and texture may vary.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Help us inspire a plant-based lifestyle all over the world!
We give back 10% of our profits to animal rescue and environmental organizations, including Sale Ranch Sanctuary, Rancho Relaxo, and Woodstock Sanctuary
To learn more, check out Our Mission.
|USA||$6.95 (Free on orders over $100)|
|CANADA||$9.99 (Free on orders over $100)|
|USA||5 - 7 business days|
|CANADA||10 - 15 business days|
|EUROPE||15 - 20 business days|
|AUSTRALIA||15 - 20 business days|
|WORLDWIDE||25 - 30 business days|