Oceans make up more than 70% of our planet and they're home to most of the life on Earth. Forests cover about 30% of the Earth's surface, and they're home to 80% of land animals.
Pollution, climate change, and deforestation are threatening these important habitats.
Now's the time to start doing our part for the planet. Together we can keep our ocean blue, our planet green, and our animals safe.
ABOUT THIS TEE
You'll look and feel amazing in this unisex style tee. It's buttery soft, super comfy - and eco-friendly!
- White and Black: 60% organic cotton and 40% poly rPET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Green and Gray: 50% organic cotton and 50% poly rPET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Ethically made in WRAP certified factories
- Hand screen printed with love in Brooklyn, NY, using water-based ink
- These run big, so we suggest ordering a size down. Models are wearing a size small.
NOTE: The yarn used for our eco tees is made with a variety of recycled plastic bottles. This makes it difficult to get consistent lots of fabric, and there may be some slight color imperfections. The texture of the fabric may also vary.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Help us inspire a plant-based lifestyle all over the world!
We give back 10% of our profits to animal rescue and environmental organizations, including Sale Ranch Sanctuary, Rancho Relaxo, and Woodstock Sanctuary
To learn more, check out Our Mission.
|USA||$6.95 (Free on orders over $100)|
|CANADA||$9.99 (Free on orders over $100)|
|USA||5 - 7 business days|
|CANADA||10 - 15 business days|
|EUROPE||15 - 20 business days|
|AUSTRALIA||15 - 20 business days|
|WORLDWIDE||25 - 30 business days|